Dr Archie Chen
National Piano Festival
9th National Piano Festival
8th National Piano Festival
7th Annual Piano Festival
6th Annual Piano Festival
5th Annual Piano Festival
4th Annual Piano Festival
3rd Annual Piano Festival
2nd Annual Piano Festival
Piano Festival Online Form
2018 Piano Academy of Ireland National Festival Online Entry
Rules & Regulations- please read carefully before applying
1. Performers to present one piece of their own choice (except Under 12 Repertoire).
2. All application forms must be fully completed or it will not be processed.
3. Closing date for entries is Thursday 1st February 2018. Late entries will be accepted up to Thursday the 8th February 2018 on payment of an additional fee of €5 per entry.
4. Entry fee of €25 must accompany the application form and will not be refunded unless Category is cancelled by the Piano Academy of Ireland.
5. Ages shall be reckoned from 1st January 2018.
6. Previous 1st Prizewinners may not enter the same category again.
7. Receipt of application will be made by email.
8. Notification of performance time will be made by email.
9. The Piano Academy of Ireland reserves the right to change the time, venue or order of performances where necessary.
10. If a large number of entries is received for a category, it may be divided into two groups.
11. The Piano Academy of Ireland reserves the right to refuse entry to any performers.
12. Performers are asked to provide a clean copy of their music to the adjudicator.
13. Performers must score at least 86% to merit 1st prize and 81% to merit 2nd prize.
14. Participants in more than one category may not perform the same piece.
15. Performer’s piece may be heard in entirety or in part at the discretion of the adjudicator.
16. The adjudicator’s decision is final.
17. Prizewinners Concert will take place on Sunday 25th February 2018.
Date of Birth
Age on 1st January 2018
optional for adult entries
to receive texts
Name of Music School
Teacher's Name & Email
if entering more than one please include all
Full title of piece(s), composer(s), & movement
example - Piano Sonata in C major, op. 53 "Waldstein" Beethoven, 1st mvmt.
Approx Duration (mins)
| CRO No: 408201 | © 2018